The success of NRP 77 depends on a number of actors from research and the administration.
The Steering Committee is responsible for running the programme - from selecting projects, ensuring scientific quality, to producing a synthesis of the programme.
The programme managers and the president of the Steering Committee are responsible for the operational management. The head of knowledge transfer is responsible for the communication of the research results to target audiences. The representatives of relevant federal offices bring their concerns to the Steering Committee and disseminate the findings throughout the administration.
The Programmes division of the National Research Council is ultimately responsible for the NRP. The delegate of the Research Council acts as a link between the Research Council and the Steering Committee.
Steering Committee Members:
- Prof. Abraham Bernstein, Department of Informatics, University of Zurich (president)
- Prof. Irene Bertschek, Centre for European Economic Research, Mannheim, Germany (deputy president)
- Prof. Bert Bredeweg, Centre for Applied Research in Education, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences and Institute of Informatics, University of Amsterdam, NL
- Prof. Joanna Bryson, Professor of Ethics and Technology, Hertie School, Berlin, DE (until September 2020)
- Prof. Kevin Crowston, School of Information Studies, Syracuse University, New York, USA
- Prof. Rebecca Eynon, Oxford Internet Institute, Department of Education, University of Oxford, GB (from September 2020)
- Prof. Natali Helberger, Faculty of Law, University of Amsterdam, NL
- Prof. Åsa Mäkitalo, Department of Education, University of Gothenburg, SE and University of Oslo, NO
- Prof. Sandra McNally, Centre for Economic Performance, London School of Economics, GB (from August 2020)
- Prof. Samuel Mühlemann, LMU Munich School of Management, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, DE (ab August 2020)
- Prof. Manuel Puppis, Departement für Kommunikationswissenschaft und Medienforschung, Universität Freiburg
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Schulz, Hans-Bredow-Institut für Medienforschung, Universität Hamburg, DE (from August 2020)
- Prof. Ursula M. Staudinger, Technische Universität Dresden, DE (until August 2020)
Delegate of the Programmes division of the National Research Council
- Prof. Uschi Backes-Gellner, Department of business administration, University of Zurich
Head of Knowledge Transfer
- Mathis Brauchbar, advocacy ag , Zürich (immediately)
- Beat Glogger, scitec-media GmbH, Winterthur (until June 2020)
Representatives of the Swiss Federal Administration
- Dr. Stefan Leist, Labour Market Analysis and Social Policy, State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (Seco)
- Dr. Johannes Mure, Education Management and Research, State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI)
Representative of the EDK
- Andreas Klausing, Schweizer Fachagentur für ICT und Bildung - educa.ch
- Dr. Marjory Hunt, Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
- Boris Buzek, Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)